mycarpart.in (“Website”) is a web-portal, owned and operated by My Car part, (“Company”) a company incorporated under the laws of India,Subject to all the terms and conditions contained hereunder, the Website is offered to you for your fair usage.
- Any unauthorized use of the Website will lead to strict legal action against the user/ customer as per the applicable laws;
- The prices and availability of the products offered on the Website are subject to change, without any notice or any consequential liability on the Company;
- All offers on products shall be for limited period of time, as mentioned under the order specification. Company may at its sole discretion modify, extend, update or withdraw the offers on products without prior notice to the users, customers but such modification will be intimated on the Website;
- Company may, at any time due to various reasons, including but not limited to technical errors, unavailability of stocks or for any other reasons whatsoever, cancel the orders placed by users/ customers. Company’s decision of cancellation of order shall be final and Company shall not be liable for such cancellation whatsoever. If the order is cancelled after credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed in user’s credit card account;
- In case of requests for order cancellations, Company, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever, without being liable to show cause to the user/ customer. As part of usual business practice, if Company receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/ approved by Company, Company shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount to user/customer within a reasonable period of time;
- In case an order has already been processed, it is pertinent to note that the Company will not be able to cancel the same and for the purpose has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. User/ customer hereby agrees and undertakes that the decision taken by the Company is acceptable to user/ customer and user/ customer shall not create any dispute on the decision taken by Company on cancellation;
- Under no circumstances Company’s liability shall exceed giving the user/customer a replacement of the same product/ alternate product of the same value;
- These terms and conditions are subject to Indian laws and any dispute shall be subject to jurisdiction of the courts in Faridabad (India) only, and may be modified by Company any time, for which Company is not liable to notify the users/ customers.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time.
- OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS
All rights, title and interest including trademarks and copyrights in respect of the domain name and site content hosted on the Website are reserved by the Company.All components of the Website are protected by intellectual property laws and are the property of the Company. Users shall not acquire any rights, including rights in or to any software, trademarks or components of the Website, by access or use of the Website. Copyright notices and trademarks may not be changed or removed. Components of the Website may not be reproduced in whole or in part in any manner or form (including electronic or printed form) without our prior written consent and unless full acknowledgement of the source is provided.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
The Website and the service are provided on an “as is” or “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind. The Company makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in the Website. The Company makes no representation of MARUTI or MARUTI SUZUKI, HYUNDAI, TATA MOTORS, MAHINDRA, FIAT, HONDA, TOYOTA, NISSAN, CHEVROLET, AUDI, BMW, JAGUAR, MERCEDES and other Car Vehicle Manufacturer / car brands or any other and its associate in any manner until clearly specify kind of association or agreement with associates directly or indirectly on the directory / web pages.7.PRIVACY AND INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
User agrees, understands and confirms that the credit / debit card details or other financial details provided, for availing of services on the Website will be correct and accurate and user shall not use the credit /debit card or financial facility which is not lawfully owned / obtained by the user. User also understands that any financial information submitted by the user is directly received by Company’ acquiring bank and not taken by Company directly. Company will not be liable for any credit / debit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on user. Company and its associated acquiring bank or financial institutions reserve the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers fees from persons using the Website fraudulently, initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Website and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions in accordance with applicable laws.
9. GENERAL INFORMATION
10. CAR CARE TIPS OR BLOGS
The information contained in car care Blogs, tips, is for knowledge and educational purposes only and cannot substitute for the advice of professional car / auto mechanic or authorized car workshop or authorized car part dealer or service station. Please don’t attempt to replace your car parts if you don’t have proper knowledge and tools, you can be injured and your vehicle could be damaged. Take your car to dealer or a repair shop.
11. PICTURES / PHOTO USED IN THE WEBSITE
Website content has pictures. The picture is representative of concept or service, not necessarily the original or true copy of product or service sold.
NOTE:We update these Terms from time-to-time, regularly and all customers/visitors at mycarpart.in agrees to read it when required and company will not inform separately for any updates of these Terms and Conditions